1. Experience – We developed the original CMTS Church Management Software in 1988. After extensive testing we started marketing it in 1990. We are one of the oldest companies in the church software industry,
2. Support – When you have a problem you receive support from someone that was part of the product development and has extensive knowledge of the product. Support is available by phone (where you talk to a live person) or by Email (where you receive a prompt reply).
3. Ease of Use – CMTS is very easy to use. Many of our valued customers , especially our long time users, had never touched a computer until they purchased CMTS.
4. Affordable – CMTS compares favorably to Church Management Software costing much more. Furthermore, it is modular so you can buy the modules you need and not have to buy the entire package.
5. Flexible – CMTS is highly customizable to meet the diverse needs of different churches and organizations.
6. Comprehensive – CMTS modules are Membership, Donations, BookKeeping, Attendance and Visitations. The BookKeeping offers a easy to use basic bookkeeping option or a fully featured double entry fund accounting system depending on your needs and accounting background.
7. Interface – Want to see your membership data, donation transactions or attendance records in a spreadsheet? Your data can easily be exported to MicroSoft Excel. Open Office Calc and many other products. You can even convert your data to an industry standard .csv file and develop your own applications or reports using 3rd party software.